Friday, February 21, 2020

I tried to eat healthy for two weeks Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

I tried to eat healthy for two weeks - Essay Example Similarly fast food is also composed of such ingredients which can be harmful to the body. In order to lead a healthy life one has to balance his nutritional intake so that he does not consume unhealthy foods. These are the main reasons because of which I tried to eat healthy food for two weeks by cutting down on my diet. In my practice of consuming healthy foods I sought to cut out on the things which I considered unhealthy for my body. To start with I cut out on my daily soda consumption in order to avoid any sort of carbonated drink. I consumed water and tea as an alternative to soda as both of them are comparably healthier in my view than soda. Healthy food was my aim so I had to cut out on my consumption of fast food. I could not achieve this aim if I did not cook at my home so I preferred cooking at home instead of going out which proved to be a successful plan in cutting down my diet of fast food. I preferred salad over other things as it has essential vegetables which are hea lthy for my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment