Friday, May 10, 2019

Impact of Drug Legalization in Colorado Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words - 3

Impact of dose Legalization in Colorado - Essay ExampleMy college students were my close friends introduced me to marijuana and other hard doses use. The legalisation of marijuana use took many lives of people and the young schooling people never continued with their education. The study seeks to discuss the impacts of marijuana legalization in the state of Colorado, United States of America.In the year 2000, marijuana was legalized for health check use and new-mader in the year 2012 it was allowed by the state government to be used for unskilled employments. After legalization, according to Rocky Mountain High Intensity, Drug Trafficking Area (RMHIDTA) (2013) the traffic accidents involving drivers testing validatory from the use of marijuana increased by 14 percent and the youth aged between 12 and 17 using marijuana was 7 percent as compared to the national percentage of marijuana users of 10 percent. The adolescent aged youths who were then schooling used marijuana excess ively and never understood the purpose of using it. Some dropped out of school some developed mental illnesses while some became do drugs traffickers.Now to begin my story, I was brought up in a middle-class family a local urban center in Colorado, America. I went to school in a state recognized school. Near our home, people position marijuana illegally before, but after it was legalized they planted it in plantations. I used to buy enormous and many rolls of marijuana and went to sell to my fellow students at a school. At school, everybody was using it students and teachers alike. We formed a group of several students and our core principle was supplying marijuana and other hard drugs to students at a school. Some of my friends dropped out of school while some developed mental illnesses and their lives were ruined.Local and international drug traffickers recruited us to operate the illegal business in and outside the country. This is where my life took another course. It was too late for me to realize the mistake I had done.

No comments:

Post a Comment