Friday, February 8, 2019

Teaching Status Report :: Reflective Writing Dunn Education Teaching Essays

Teaching Status Report As the weeks progress and my experiences at Dunn are half over, my opinion on the instruct, the instructors, and the students continue to change. Since I constitute had the opportunity to work with deuce different teachers, my cooperating teacher Mr. Kiernan and the bilingual teacher Ms. Brittingham I attain gotten two very different aspects of the school and its teachers. The two teachers could not be any more different. Ms. Brittingham is an older woman who teachers mathematics in the sixth grade bilingual classroom, where Mr. Kiernan is a fairly newborn teacher who teaches regular seventh great. Ms. Brittingham seems to yield involved in the school politics where Mr. Kiernan has never mentioned anything about it. However different they may be, they suffer one thing in common, they both care about their students and carry very good classroom management. Between the two of them I open definitely gotten wonderful examples of how to manage a lo ud classroom and gather in efficiently come up with my own style of classroom management. I actually like the way Mr. Kiernan is able to be very exigent with the students that they respect him, but they all seem to know that he authentically cares about every student and they like him as a teacher, as well. I feel that Beckie and I are very lucky to have come into a classroom with a very strong teacher guiding us. It seems that many other classrooms have disassemblee discipline problems. I hear teachers coming into our classroom complaining that one of our students acted out once more in their classroom yesterday. However, I have not had any sever discipline problems at all with any of the students. Of course many of the students get loud and I have to tell them to quiet down or sit back in their seat but nothing really horrible. There are many students that are annoying, but I slangt see any one of them as being a discipline problem. Apparently, however, some of them are sever discipline problems in other classrooms. When I asked Mr. Kiernan why this was, he simple said, They all know that I wont put up with it, so they stopped trying. I feel extremely lucky to have been put with Mr.

No comments:

Post a Comment